Yeye could join 50 team


Kaizer Chiefs and Bafana Bafana midfielder Reneilwe Letsholonyane has relished the idea of possibility making his 50th Bafana Bafana when South Africa meet Congo in back to back African Cup of Nations qualifier.

“Yeye” is currently on 48 caps for the national team speaking ahead of the game against Congo he had this to say.

"It would be an honour to reach my 50th cap, but it all depends on the coach and how he plans for both games," 

Bafana Bafana are playing their crunch and all-important CAF Orange Africa Cup of Nations Morocco 2015 Qualifiers back to back against Congo this Saturday, October 11, in Pointe Noire at 16:30 and next Wednesday, October 15, at Peter Mokaba Stadium at 20:05.

'Yeye' says, "What is important for me is to contribute positively to the team and if I do so in both games and reach my 50th cap, I will be happier.

'Yeye' looks to the future of the National Team, "My message is, this is a new team, I plead with all South Africans to be patient with what the coach and his technical team are building.

 It will take time, Rome was not built in one day, and it will take time and hard work to reach our goal. The support is needed throughout this building phase."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.