Khama on his return



Mamelodi Sundowns tricky midfielder Khama Billiat is delighted to be back on the field of play and says the pressure of preparing for the next match is one he prefers having rather than sitting on the sidelines. 
 
“I joined Sundowns because I wanted to play and I’m very happy to be back on the field, there’s no greater feeling”

Billiat came in late in the match against Bidvest Wits and had a few promising moments whenever he had the ball. The Zimbabwean international says he wants to build on that performance should he get an opportunity to play against Chippa United on tonight.

“At the moment I’m very much focused on our next league match against Chippa United. It’s a must win for us and I’m happy to put that much pressure on myself because that will propel me to put in all I have, should I get the opportunity”

“We have done our match analysis and we have pointed out our opponent’s strong points and weaknesses. All we have then to do on match day is to stick to the plan and execute well”er than sitting on the sidelines. 

Source:sundownsfc.co.za

No comments

Powered by Blogger.