Mulenga joins Ajax


Zambian international striker Clifford Mulenga signed a one year deal with Ajax Cape Town.
Mulenga has been training with the club for a few days under the watchful eye of coach Roger De Sa, and made a good impression on the coach.
Mulenga – “It feels good signing for Ajax Cape Town, it wasn’t my best year last season playing for Black Aces and Ajax Cape Town have given me the opportunity to prove myself again.”
The player is looking forward to doing well for the team. “Ajax Cape Town is a young team and I look forward to fitting in well here. I want to help them win games, score goals and win a trophy or two again.” Mulenga added.
The strikers debut for PSL league was in 2009 where coach Roger de Sa gave him a chance to play for Bidvest Wits. "'I’m definitely keen on playing for coach Roger de Sa, his a good coach, his proved it over the years. He brings out the best in me and I look forward to working under him."
"We've been looking to sign an experienced player,and we believe we found the right player in Cifford Mulenga. We are still looking to strengthen our team, hoping to add one or two more experienced players to our youthful squad" - said Ari Efsthaiou
The 27 year old is eager to make a difference at Ikamva.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.