I hope Shake picks...


I would like to take this opportunity to congratulations the new Bafana Bafana coach Shakes Moshaba. As Bafana about to start they new journey towards the 2015 African Cup Of Nation and also the World Cup in 2018.

This Friday Shakes will announce his first team for squad that will play Sudan and Nigeria early next month.

As I’m sitting here at the shebeen and I already made a list of players that I would like to see. 

We are building toward the future and my selection its been chosen regarding that. Our under 20 is on the brink of qualifying for the Youth Championship and I believe those players must also be mentored to join the national team in two years time

With that been said here is my list of players for the upcoming games.

Goalkeepers

Itumeleng Khune, Ronwen Williams, Senzo Menyiwa

Defenders

Thabo Matlaba, Buhle Mkwanazi, Eric Mothoho, Tsepo Masilela, Tefu Mashamiate, Happy Jele, Siyabonga Sangweni, Siyanda Xulu, Thato Mokeke. 

Midfieders

George Maluleka, Teko Modise, Hlompho Kekana, Thulani Serero, Kamehelo Mokotjo, Lerato Chabangu, Oupa Manyisa, May Mahlangu Dean Furman, Sibusiso Vilakaszi

Strikers.

Kermit Erasmus ,Tokelo Rantie, Sthembiso Ngcobo 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.