AmaZulu have boosted they striking department by signing National First Division leading goal scorer Josef Tseko Lekata from FC Cape Town.

Josef Tseko Lekata has signed a 2 and half-year deal with the Durban side.

“I didn’t know much about AmaZulu before I came for the trial on Friday. I just told myself that I have to make it because I couldn’t go back to the First Division.
The atmosphere there is different and the opportunities are minimal,” said Lekata on the club’s website.

The Wesselbron striker also played for PSL side Black Leopards and Bay United

AmaZulu have also signed 17-year-old striker Siyabonga Thwala on a three and half year deal from feeder team Durban Warriors.

Usuthu who have only managed to score thirteen goals in the first round of fixture and would hope that the new singing bang more goals for the Durban side.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.