Boa Morte taste PSL action

Luis Boa Morte had his first taste of the Premier League action when he come on as second half  substitute against Black Leopards on Wednesday night. 

Boa Morte was please to come on and play his part in the game even though it was only few 5minutes of the game. Speaking to Orlando Pirates website Morte expressed his little contribution he made to the team.  

“I didn’t play long, I think it was about six minutes or so but it was good,” said the Portuguese international. “The pace in the game is something unique but I enjoyed myself.

Boa Morte believes that his teammates have played a big role in him settling very well in the team.  

“My teammates have been very good to me since joining this club. It was really heartening seeing their reaction when I was selected in the 18-man squad on Tuesday.

“As for my experience playing in Africa for the first time all I can say is that it was amazing! It is my first time playing for a team South Africa so I didn’t know what to expect. The atmosphere is totally different to that of the English Premiership. 

Christopher Maqashu 

source; orlandopiratesfc.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.