Terror and his goals for 2012



Ajax Cape Town striker Thembinkosi Fanteni has found the return back to Cape Town challenging. The former Orlando Pirates striker hasn’t lived up to his standard so far this season.

Terror has only scored three goals in the league so far and feels that he still has what it takes to be amongst the top goal scores at the end of the season. 

“ I would like to be part of the top goal scores in the league but for me to able to reach that I need to stay in the right level of fitness throughout the season.”

Terror Fanteni last scored a goal was against Jomo Cosmos in 1-1 draw at home for Ajax Cape Town and since then he hasn’t scored a goal yet.  This season Fanteni has picked up a few injuries that could’ve infected his game.

Now Terror is happy to be back in the team and his ready to challenge for a place in the starting line up.

“I’m happy to be part of the team again because I got injured early November, so I was out most of the December with injury. “

“Since I’ve been back the technical team has put me on a special treatment to gain my fitness level back,” says Fanteni.

The 28 year old says there is still a chance of him going back over season but for now he’s focusing on Ajax Cape Town.

“I want like to take it one step at the time but I would like to go back over season in future.  Now I would like to focus on the Ajax team and help them get in a better position on the long.”

Christopher Maqashu 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.