Star in the making: Lebogang Manyama

Lebogang Manyama has be a revelation the Ajax Cape Town Attack this season, last season the youngest didn’t feature much in the team but things have changed this season.

Speaking to Lebogang Manyama express he’s delight to be part of the teams set u this season

"I can’t say it’s been great start to the season but it has been good for me, looking from where I came from especially last season I was normally on the bench but its all about maturing each day and getting better."

Manyama believes that the team can walk away as winners on Sunday when they are facing Free State Stars

‘We always want to win but I mean we are playing a team that is always giving us problems. Stars are a very difficult team but if we are good on the day we going to beat them.”

He also went on saying “I can’t say that we going to win the tournament but we going to give our best shot and also we have a good team this season.

Manyama also says that the only thing that is standing in Ajax way of winning this tournament is the team its self.

“The only thing that is standing in our way of winning the cup is ourselves. When tend to make mistakes at the wrong time and I think we going to be our worst enemy, that’s wants going to cost us.”
 
The Ajax midfielder believes that he has contributed a lot to the team so far this season 

I think I have done my part for the team so far but its not about me but the team, when we win, we win together and when we lose we lose together. So I feel that I can still do more for the team.

Christopher Maqashu 




No comments

Powered by Blogger.