AmaZulu sign Larry Horaeb

Usuthu’s latest catch Larry Horaeb admits he’s a novice with regards to South African football, but says he wants to achieve success in his three year stay. 

 “I may not know much about the PSL and on what to expect, but I trust in my own abilities and can withstand any tough encounters in the season ahead,” the Namibian says. 

“I believe AmaZulu look like a positive side although they’re yet to achieve things currently.” 

The 21 year old rightback signed from Namibian side, Ramblers FC. He has been signed for three seasons andwill add much needed depth at the back for Usuthu. 

 He becomes the fourth Namibian at the KZN outfit after Willem Mwedihanga and fellow new signings Sadney Urikhob and Pinehas Jakob. 

 “What I’m hoping for is achieving success. Before the highest aim and achievement as a youngster was to land a professional contract. Now, with believing in the man on top, you can achieve even higher,” he said

No comments

Powered by Blogger.