Maluleka rejoins United

SuperSport United has further bolstered their squad for the new season with the signing of the exciting 23-year-old Bafana Bafana international George Maluleka.
The star attacking midfielder has rejoined Matsatsantsa, having started at the club’s academy as a 12- year-old.

Maluleka joins SuperSport from Ajax Cape Town where he continued his career after moving there from the Pretoria club.

He has previously worked under United coach Gavin Hunt and his return to his soccer roots is set to bring the best out of the midfield dynamo.

“I want to thank Ajax for the opportunities that they gave me, and I am certainly returning to SuperSport as a more matured player,” said Maluleka.

“I have reached the stage in my career where I am ready for new and fresh challenges. I still have unfinished business at SuperSport and I believe that teaming up with Gavin will be the injection I need.”

Hunt expressed his delight with having Maluleka in his squad and believes that it is only a matter of time before Maluleka consolidates his place in the national team.

“George will set the domestic league alight and will be great when we play in Africa. It is fantastic welcoming him back into our ranks as he will considerably boost our competitiveness in the new season.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.