Celtic sign Lentjies



Bloemfontein Celtic Football Club are proud to officially announce the signing of Kurt Lentjies for the 2012/13 season.

The 27-year-old midfielder, who joins Phunya Sele Sele from Maritzburg United, has penned a two-year contract with Celtic that has an option to renew for another year.
Clinton Larsen, Celtic head coach, says he is happy about the arrival of Lentjies at Siwelele.

“I’ve always rated Kurt very highly. I’ve been following his progress very closely since he was playing for FC Fortune as a teenager, and then for Ikapa Sporting FC. Actually, I played against him in the National First Division when he was a kid and I was finishing off my playing days,” Larsen explains.  

“I’ve always admired the way he played, even at Maritzburg United FC.  So I jumped at the opportunity to sign him when he became available. He is a quality addition to our squad and I think he is going to add value.” he adds.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.