Promoted nineteen year old youngest

Bidvest Wits coach Roger de Sa is happy with the teams pre- season preparation, this was after Wits hosted Ajax Cape Town on the weekend for a training match.

The coach saw this as a great workout for the players and also it gave him a chance to look at new players who come from the development.

“ This was a good workout for the players and also the game was played in a good spirit, there wasn’t any hard challenges.

Bidvest Wits recently promoted nineteen year old youngest by the name of Conley Miller from the academy. The player side a two and half contract with the clover boys.

The coach believes that Miller is a promising youngster who is destined for a bright future ahead of him.

“ Miller is a great player that I tried to promote him six moths ago but because of a knee injury we couldn’t get him. Now he’s ready to play for us and I believe that he’s good player and has a good leadership skills."

"I strongly believe that we have one of the best academies in the country with Ajax Cape Town."

“Ajax has always been on the best but now I think that we have catch up with them.”

Conley Miller expressed his feeling after joining the Clover Boys on a two-year deal.

‘I’ve been training with first team for the past two weeks now and its been difficult since I’ve been out for six months with injury.

“I decided to push my and its great working with Roger he’s a good coach and he teach us a lot of thing, things you learn at junior but you get to senior level is quicker.”   

Christopher Maqashu 
 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.