Nthethe joins Sundowns

In a bid to strengthen the central defence, Mamelodi Sundowns have moved swiftly to acquire the services of Bafana Bafana defender, Thabo Ntethe from Bloemfontein Celtic.The experienced towering defender shared his excitement at joining The Brazilians and said this was the move he always had in mind

“Joining a big team like Sundowns is dream come true for me, as it is one I always wished could happen for a while now”

“I’m joining Sundowns because I want to take may career to the next level and I want to achieve more success. This club is going places and I believe I will add to bringing back the glory days”

The 29 year old Ntethe joins Bafana Ba Style on a four year deal and will join his new team-mates immediately as they prepare to face Golden Arrows.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.