Larsen quits Celtic

It is with regret that Bloemfontein Celtic F.C. announces that Clinton Larsen has resigned with immediate effect.

Larsen contacted senior management this morning and the club was left with no choice but to accept his resignation.

The club would like to thank Clinton for his achievements over the past three years as head coach.

Larsen put out the following statement this morning:

“Firstly I would like to thank the club for affording me the opportunity to coach one of the biggest clubs in the country.

“I was really humbled and thoroughly enjoyed the challenge. I would like to thank management, staff, players and especially Jimmy Augousti for showing faith in me.

“The time is right for me to leave and I wish the club everything of the best.

“I feel personally it is the right time to give someone else an opportunity to help the club grow.”

The club wishes Larsen well in the future.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.