Carelse :I wasn’t confidante in playing


Brent Carelse has reflected on his stay at Ajax Cape Town in the last season on two and the player feels that he was played out of position by the coach that’s what lead to him see little action in the past season.

We I came to Ajax I was hungry to play and also the fact I played in a position that I wasn’t confidante in playing.  Since Stekelenburg coached Ajax He played me out of position and he moved me around here and there. That spoiled my rhythm as a player; we had a chat the coach and me  last season already.”

Brent Carelse made a switch joining the rookies Chippa United in a two year deal.
The former league champion winner is looking forward to the challenge that he’ll face at Chippa United this season.

“I’m very excited about joining the club that has big ambition and we are trying to take care of those ambitions.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.